- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Allegiant Fire Protection is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide from forms and anonymously through site behavior.
We ask for your email address and contact information so that we can contact you upon request, or for certain marketing outreach.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do so by contacting us via our contact form. You may:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and clients. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may partner with businesses to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.